Friday, May 3, 2013

A quick note...

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to post something in the way of explanation and apology, if you happened to see any of the comments on this site. I just logged in to this account for the first time in maybe 6 months, and discovered there were some very inappropriate links in the comments. I hope no one ran across these sites, and thank God I did not either. I have disabled comments for anyone except blog members, and all comments will have to be approved before they will be posted.

Again, I apologize if this has affected anyone here!

Keep pressing forward, and may God guide us each to the place He has for us to serve, even though the enemy may try to wreak havoc! He won't win this battle.

God bless, will write more here later!

Your brother in Christ,
-Schane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.